Friday 14 February 2014

5 reasons to smile :)

Its time for a new challenge over at Jellypark Friends and this time around we want to see your craft projects featuring chocolate or cakes !

I used the super cute Girl & cake stamp and coloured it with my usual mix of pro-markers and prisma pencils. I also done a little bit of paper piecing - I soooo love my digi papers for this as I can use the same DP that's on my base card but I can size it to suit my image. 

Here is my card
The lovely DP & the journalling card are both from the 
Kristin Cronin-Barrow remember to smile digi kit (available from sweet shoppe designs) and the gorgeous die cut rose is the sonora rose from memory box (a birthday gift from my mum - thanks mum x) I added some stickles to the rose & cupcake wrapper and some glossy accents to the cherry on top ! Voila !!

Don't forget to hop on over to the Jellypark challenge blog to see all the fabulous DT inspiration and get all the details for the challenge x

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Desert island crafters challenge - Use 3 listed items (Cake, sparkle & embossing)
Addicted to stamps & more - Make your mark
Pinspirational challenges - Photo inspiration (I was inspired by the big bow in the little girls hair - 
just like my image)
Tip top Tuesday challenge - Girly (ps fab tutorial this week x)
Shopping our stash challenge - Shiny !
Loves rubber stamps challenges - Paper piecing

Thanks for visiting me today I hope you get some time to craft today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

17 comments:

Sue said...

This is so cute! Love the paper piecing and how you did the sentiment tag. Thank you for sharing at ATSM this week.

jonim52 said...

Very cute image and card. Love the design. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki said...

Great card. Love the dsp you have used for paper piecing and your background layer. Beautiful colours. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Nancy in Iowa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I'm with her! Cake makes me smile too! Especially CUPCAKES! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}!

stefali said...

what a cutie! thanks for joining our Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time! Steph DT

Chris said...

Hey Miss McFloozy,
Great choice of images, and I love the paper pieced wrapper.
Hugs,
Chris V

Nancy said...

Such a lovely card! The image is so sweet, and I really like what you've done with the journaling card! :o)

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable card! Love that you used the same DP for the wrap as the background, just sized smaller. Great design and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Marina said...

This is lovely - I really like the list. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
Marina

Unknown said...

Sweet card! I love that you chose to paper piece the cupcake liner, instead of something more predictable like clothing! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

Annette said...

Ooh this is so pretty. Lovely and girlie. Fab sentiment, but I'd need to add chocolate to the list. :0)
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.

Deepti said...

Beautiful coloring on the little girl, I love that sentiment :) thank you for sharing with ATSM!!

Deepti said...

Beautiful coloring on the little girl, I love that sentiment :) thank you for sharing with ATSM!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, I love how you resized the background paper for your paper piecing! Thanks for entering Pinspirational Challenges this week.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love that paper pieced cupcake and the adorable image and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Unknown said...

Great work. Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this time. Good luck, Lou DT x

Donna Ellis said...

Suzie, this is adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE your sentiment - great idea and really makes the card extra special. wonderful colors and shading, and just so happy! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}